• SDI Video Inputs 1
• SDI Audio Inputs 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files
• Reference Input Tri-Sync or Black Burst
• SDI Video Outputs 2
• HDMI Video Outputs 1 x HDMI type A
• SDI Audio Outputs 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files.
• HDMI Audio Outputs 8 channels embedded in SD HD and UHD in QuickTime files
HyperDeck Studio Mini is a portable broadcast quality deck that records ProRes onto commonly available SD cards. You get 6G-SDI for recording all formats up to 2160p30, dual SD card slots for non-stop recording, a built in LCD screen and familiar VTR style front panel controls, all in a design that can be used on the desktop or in ? of a standard rack space! HyperDeck Studio Mini also features 720p and 1080p 4:4:4:4 file support with fill and key outputs so it can be used as source to provide broadcast graphics to live production switchers for downstream keying over live video
Advanced SSD dock with 4 separate SSDs that can be accessed via a single high speed 10 Gb/s USB-C connection. Specifically designed for the film and television industry, Blackmagic MultiDock 10G features a rack mount design with an independent SATA driver chip on each disk to ensure fast data transfer speeds. Can be connected directly to computers for editing directly from media disks and also used with HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR for recording and playback.