• HDMI Video Inputs HDMI type A in
• Analog Audio Inputs 2 channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections
• Digital Audio Inputs 4 channels of AES/EBU digital audio
• SDI Video Outputs 2 x SDI Video Outputs. Automatically matches the SD HD and 6G?SDI HDMI video input
Mini Converter HDMI to SDI 6G includes everything you need to convert from HDMI devices to SDI video in SD, HD and Ultra HD video formats. With independent audio connections you can also embed SDI audio from HDMI, AES/EBU or balanced analog audio inputs. Mini Converter HDMI to SDI 6G is the perfect solution to convert HDMI consumer cameras or computers to broadcast quality SD
• SDI Video Inputs Switchable between SD HD and 6G?SDI
• SDI Video Outputs 8 outputs automatically match the SDI video input
When you need to connect to multiple SDI devices, then Mini Converter SDI Distribution 4K is the perfect solution! Connect a single SDI source to 8 re?clocked SDI outputs with automatic switching between all SD?SDI, HD?SDI, 3G?SDI and 6G?SDI video formats, plus all ASI, ancillary and embedded audio formats.
• SDI Video Inputs 1 x SD HD and 12G?SDI Video and 1 x Optical Fiber Input
• Optical Fiber Video Inputs 1 x 10 bit SD/HD/12G?SDI switchable
• Optical Fiber Audio Inputs 16 channel embedded
• SDI Video Outputs Automatically matches the SD HD and 12G?SDI video input on the Optical Fiber
• Optical Fiber Video Outputs Automatically matches the SD HD and 12G?SDI video input
• Optical Fiber Audio Outputs 16 channel embedded
Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G converts SDI to optical fiber and optical fiber to SDI in both directions at the same time, you can even have different video standards going in each direction! The 12G?SDI connections are multi rate, which makes it compatible with all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats and equipment up to 2160p60, including Level A and B devices. You can install any standard 3G, 6G or 12G?SDI SFP optical fiber module so you can send SDI using the same low cost optical fiber cables that are commonly used for computer networks.
• SDI Video Inputs 1 x SD HD or 3G-SDI
• HDMI Video Inputs HDMI Type A in
• SDI Video Outputs Automatically matches the SD HD or 3G-SDI HDMI video input
• HDMI Outputs HDMI Type A out
Now you can simultaneously convert SDI to HDMI and HDMI to SDI in any combination of SD and HD formats up to 1080p60 at the same time! Each conversion direction can be a different SD or HD video standard, so it’s like getting two converters in one! The multi?rate 3G?SDI input and output connections are compatible with virtually all professional broadcast equipment, including Level A and B devices. It even automatically detects all SD and HD formats.